Monday, March 11, 2013

Good Bye, Hendra Tjong!

I was shocked when I heard the news in facebook. Hendra, one of my school mates, has passed away.

He had motorcycle accident and went into comma. He had been hospitalized in ICU RS Husada for a day. Some how I saw his sister posted that the life supporting equipment would be removed from him. Therefor she wrote "Please pray for him".

Not long after those were removed, I suspect he passed away...



It was very surprising to know that he had gone. He was my primary school mate. I saw him everyday on stupid triangle cement field in front of Kemurnian School waiting to be picked up. As I remembered, he also introduced me to his sister, Sumi.

He didn't manage to enter Ricci elementry school. He went to Budi Mulia. But for high school, he was admitted to Ricci. So we become school mate again but we were not close.

I was very surprised when I saw him during the 1st day of high school. He was so slim. I still remember he was chubby little boy.

Good bye my friend...You have finished it...Rest in peace...

No comments: