Monday, March 25, 2013

Argo

We watched this movie last night. The movie was successfully made us tense as there was not any anticlimax period.



After watching, as usual we read the wikipedia about this movie. I think what is very interesting about this move according to me is that it deviates too much from the reality. A lot of people are disappointed on this movie because it takes away credits from them. I am wondering whether this movie will give impact on political relationship between Canada and US.

If I were the ambassador or Canadian, I could have felt the same. The movie is just showcasing how brilliant the agent is to come out with the movie idea and to carry out the plan by himself. As I recall back, the role of the ambassador is just to accommodate 6 of them in his house which in fact, he has a friend who accommodated 2 out of 6.

From the commercial point of view, I think this movie is a success. If you don't want to be disappointed, do not check on the history. It will then unveil the distortion of this movie.


No comments: