Monday, March 25, 2013

Hajah Maimunah, Jalan Pisang

This place sells Malay food but the taste some how close to Indonesian food. The price is not cheap. I spent more than $5 for sure.

Today I ate half rice, grilled chicken with sweet ketchup, kangkung, and perkedel. Ice water for drinks. Total was $6.70.

Judging from the look, every thing they sell is damn good. Especially the egg tofu.



The grilled chicken was good, meaty with sweet and salty taste. The perkedel was ok but a bit dry, they need to add a bit of water to make it like potato paste. I think the one in Technoedge is better.
The chili was damn shook. It was super hot with no sweet taste. I have been wanting to order Oxtail soup, but I worry that the meat is going to be too little.

I think for halal food, this place is fully recommended.

No comments: