Sunday, March 17, 2013

Da Mamo, Venice

We went to have lunch in this place, recommended by Lorenzo, our BnB owner. We were a bit doubt as all the restaurants in Venice tend to be touristy.

The restaurant is located in the quite narrow aisle. It's not prominent at all...what a weird location for a restaurant.

We were their first customer for lunch time that day.



We ordered seafood spaghetti for me and Raviolli for Niko and 2 glass of wine. All the restaurants in Italy give free plain bread. They gave egg plant appetizer for today, a small biscuit with an eggplant paste as topping.



My spaghetti was super fresh. I still remember I didn't smell any fishy thing from the clams. It was just perfect. Portion wise was so big also. But Niko's one was so little.



I guess that was the best seafood spaghetti I have ever eaten.

No comments: