Sunday, March 17, 2013

Milan - day 3

It was so fast that we left Venice. We took water bus 5.2 going to central station and left Venice by train.

The day we reached Milan, it was snowing. We couldn't reach the BnB address right. So we were under the snow for sometimes. We went out at the wrong exit from metro station. The bnb is in front of the exit and just beside the Mac D.

The BnB was not as nice as the Venice one but location wise it was good at Loreto Station, 2 station away from Central Station. The BnB is called Monteverdi. I think it was not a good experience for us as there were not any heater and the blanket given was the normal one, not the feather one.



The view from our room was like below photo.



After reached, rest for 15 minutes, we then went out to Duomo and the stupid football match.

We took metro to Duomo and I could see that a lot of people were also going for the match. They wore red for Milan and blue for inter. The duomo area was a bit scary for me because there were a lot of negro eyeing on you whether they could take any advantage from you as tourist.



We then went down to metro and waited the train. The platform was packed with football supporters. When the train came, we were rushing to the train door in order to get in. There was a blond girl (around 16 years old)wearing pink jacket, she was a bit weird. She acted so suspiciously, moving her body too close with mine. But I looked at her unhappily, then she moved to other side.

When the train door closed, there was somebody screamed. The door opened and closed again. The moment the door was closing, somebody threw a black wallet inside the car. It was that girl. She was the pick pocket. The black wallet was in fact Niko's passport. His super-safe bag with metal wire was open. It was unfortunate and fortunate event for us as the passport got stolen and the thief in-away "returned" to us.

After that event, I put my bag inside my jacket. I looked like a pregnant woman, but never mind...safety was more important than style.

We walked so far from the metro station to the stadium. I knew somebody was super happy inside his heart that he was going to San Siro Stadium while I was crying inside my heart.

It was again snowing before we enter the stadium. We had difficulty finding that ticket counter. So we had to be under the snow for quite some times.

I knew it would be a long day as we arrived more than 1 hour before the match. In the middle of the crowed that only speaks Italian and they are fanatic fans. I didn't even can go to toilet as ladies toilet was utilized by guys.





My knees and toes were numb because of the cold, so I didn't really watch. I sat down and rubbing my knees to make them warm.

After the match was one of the most terrible event in my life. We just could not find taxi to go back to the city center. Then we dropped by Mac Donald near midnight. The Mc D staff helped us to call taxi. We then reached home around 1am I guess.

I conclude that this day was the worst day in our Italia trip for me...I did not enjoy every second of the time I spent there with all the hassles I had to go through. If happen I need to go back to watch that stupid football match, I want us to sit where there are no fanatic fans (infact they all stood, not even sat). Then I can enjoy the match peacefully in sitting position.



That day, I know there was some body jump so high because of super happy and there was some body was crying because of the pain she had to gone through.









No comments: