Sunday, March 17, 2013

Mac Donalds, Italy

We had been trying so hard avoiding to eat junk food during our trip. It was because of weird dinner time which I could not wait any longer. We then had to dine at Mac Donalds.

I ordered Mc D salad at the first visit. It was so appetizing from the way it looked. It had bacon, egg, cheddar, and very fresh lettuce and other vegetables.





It came with a small sachet of extra virgin olive oil and 1 pack of bread sticks. BEST!!!

Second visit I ordered a burger I have never seen in Indonesia or in Singapore. This was how the burger looked.



I still remember that the fries were so fresh and the vegetables in the burger tasted so sweet and they looked perfect without any black patches. I think the junk food experience in Italy was not as bad as I imagine. It turned to be surprisingly good.

We ordered dessert because I still want to sit for a while. The tiramisu was good. There was a bit of rum taste at the bottom of the cake. Very yummy.



No comments: