Monday, March 18, 2013

La Specola, Florence

The most interesting museum I have ever been in Italy. According to Niko, this is the most boring museum so he played candy crush for the entire time.

The place is like abandoned old building. Really not attractive for tourists.

The journey began from the simplest creature. Like Molusca followed by insects and more complex animals. At the end of the journey you then can guess, they showcase the most complex creature.









I spent a lot of time seeing the bug, birds, and butterflies. They are so beautiful.



I felt scared when we entered the crocodile section, the crow section, the primate section, and the vulture section. I imagined that if they suddenly became alive, I will be attacked immediately as they are consider aggressive animals.

The gross part was the last one and it was the key exhibits in the museum...human. They show humans partially or even full body with some parts are opened.



No comments: