Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Tai Dong Teochew Duck Rice at Sims Village Market

 This was my second time getting my lunch from this stall. It was because the Hollywood duck rice stall was close. So from my statement you should know that I prefer Hollywood duck rice over this Tai Dong one.

I got set B $4.50 and added one egg $0.50. The experience eating the duck was not so shiok because of the bones. Too many bones and they were everywhere. I also realised there were little edible duck meat because of the bone scattered everywhere in small pieces. I am not so sure whethere the way of cutting duck affects the eating experience. Because I have eaten ducks in many restaurant (such as London Fat duck and Dian Xiao Er), the way the cut ducks are not as messy as the duck from this stall. Sorry, I just stating my eating experience honestly and affect the entire lunch experience apart from just judging from taste only.

Although Food King gave 3 stars to this stall, I still think it's just 2 stars kind. Please take note that their presentation is very unappealing. 




No comments: