Saturday, February 27, 2021

My 39th Birthday, 2021

The global economy of the world generally is not good and my job is greatly affected. I know some people make more money during this pandemic. However in MICE industry, we feel the great impact of this situation.

I had a very simple day. No celebration. Just got cake, cut and ate it. My helper cooked birthday noodle. Simple like normal days.

Marco is very sweet boy. He prepared a present for me around 2-3 weeks before my birthday. He saved his pocket money to get me something at his school bookshop. He kept the items secret from me. 2 days before my birthday, he boxed it and wrapped it with paper and tied with a ribbon. Since he couldn't tie a ribbon, he came to me and asked me to tie the ribbon for my own present. LOL. He hid the present somewhere for me to find.

On my birthday, he was so happy therefore he told many people he met at school and when he was on the way home that his mummy had birthday today. When he reached home, he told me he bought another present for me. So I got 2 presents.  

I opened my presents. The box contained 2 purple pens and 1 mechanical pencil (I think I will give him back when he is ready to use the thin mechanical pencil). The other present is a modelling clay. LOL...Reminds me of how happy I was when I was lower primary to receive such gifts. He is a very sweet boy. I love him so much.

After cutting cake, I played modelling clay with MG. We worked together to build Baby Yoda. I did the head, body, scarf, hands and ears (basically almost everything). He helped me to cut the ears to be the same size, attached them to the head and the eyes.




Divina also gave me cheese cake from Twelve Cupcakes. It was nice. These 2 years have been though journey for me. For care and concerns, I thank you so much.






No comments: