Monday, February 22, 2021

Marco Dropped 3rd Tooth

 Marco told me that his tooth bottom left was shaky. I said just wait till it was shaky badly and dropped by itself. 

Last night he told me he felt uncomfortable with his shaky tooth. He checked with me whether I could help him to plug his tooth. I was amazed by him, because he was so brave.

I told him to quickly get tissue paper as it was late already. He acted fast and I also acted fast by trying to make it less painful for him. Luckily it was quite fast. 2-3 pulls, the tooth was detached.

The blood was quite a lot. He quickly went to toilet to rinse while I got him an ice cube. I could see that his new tooth is growing behind his milk tooth. Sigh, he may need to wear braces. Following this tooth, the top left is shaky already. So next I will help him again.





No comments: