Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Escalator Idiots

I found people nowadays are always attached with their mobile phones or tablets. It's fine when you are stationary or your activity doesn't disturb other people.

Some people keep looking at their screen when riding escalator. It is fine while you already on the escalator and you need to keep watching whether you are already near the end of the escalator. But some are just keep looking at their screen while stepping on to escalator which I think it's hogging the human traffic during peak hour. They also don't realize that they reach the end of escalator, which can be dangerous as people behind them have no place to step as the escalator is keep going. If these people are intelligent enough to not put other people and themselves in danger, they should not keep looking at their screen at certain points.

I almost tripped and fell down because of these people in front of me keep looking to their phone when they already reached the end of escalator. They just stopped and the escalator was pushing me forward. I got no place to stand as they didn't move.

Next time I should just push them. They put me in danger. What happens if I fall down behind and hit other people behind me?


No comments: