Saturday, October 17, 2015

Contract Job at GP Johnson

I am working for GP Johnson for almost 1 months as one of the 3D designer went for re-service.

It is a relief that I can escape from the "Hell" I was in for almost 6 months.

The office is located at Triple One Somerset, the building beside Somerset MRT. It is very convenient to go and have a lot of eating place. It is just not easy to find a cheap place to eat.

I tried Chabuton, the Michelline star Ramen. It was disappointing. The other day, I tried Popeye using my coupon. 1 piece chicken, 2 tenders, and 1 mashed potatoes for $5.90. The auntie was generous, she changed my chicken from wing to ribs and gave me a small pack of ranch sauce. The sauce was good to have with the tenders. But the tenders...again for the 3rd time eating Popeyes, they are under cooked. I spat the chicken out and the taste of the raw chicken stayed in my mouth for few minutes. Sigh...I think I will not order Popeye's tender, better to get the chicken.

The bakery downstairs near the lobby is good also. i like their pizza bread. The breads are so tempting, unlike when I go to other bread shop. I am not a bread person. But their bread is really good and the variety is also a lot from sweet to savory.

Most of the time, I always bring my lunch from home. After having lunch, I always go to The Library at Orchard Gateway. I was so amazed by the design of the library. It's very clean, Japanese style. Very focus on design. The collection of the books also focus on design.

I think I really like it to be there browsing different kind of books.




No comments: