Tuesday, October 27, 2015

End of Contract at GPJ

Following my previous post regarding my short contract job at GeorgeP.Jhonson. There were 2 persons left the company during 3 weeks of my stay. 1 was the Ang moh GM, Steve which had his last day on my first day. Then another angmoh business development manager, Sophia, which has her last day today.

I have no idea why people left this company as the work load is not that bad. The work is quite relax. I believe the pay here is quite good also.

I have spent my 2 weeks plus and left another 3 more days in this company. There are some occasions I felt pressurized. All are related to graphic work which I am not familiar to. Overall, I didn't like the job given to me. The project I expected to do in my short period here was not here.

Anyway the bright side of it is I didn't need to spend a long journey to Bukit Merah side and I don't need to feel emotionally abused by the previous boss. I am like a refugee for 3 weeks period here while finding my new employment. I discovered a new library at Orchard 313 also on my 3rd day which I always go there ever since during lunch time. I had chance to try Chabuton which I think it's a disappointment for a Michelin star ramen shop.

I try to enjoy my daily life as mother at home. I am thinking to try to do pastry as well. But I may need to begin with a instant pastry puff first before I do from scratch. Hope I pick up some skill during my free time. Apart from that, I plan to spend quality time with Marco and bring him out to see new things (if there's no haze of course).

I do hope that my life is going to be better next year as I really suffer this year.

No comments: