Saturday, October 10, 2015

Chabuton @ 313 Somerset

It has been so long since I wanted to try this Michelline star ramen. I imagined it must be so good.

Since I work at Triple One Somerset and it is just 5 minutes away from 313, I decided to go there for lunch.

They have lunch package from Monday to Friday. I ordered the recommended one according to the menu. It was tonkotsu ramen. I wanted to ordered the miso ramen but I was thinking I must order the recommended one first before trying other thing.

It was disappointing. The broth was diluted according to my taste. It was just salty. Not rich and deep enough. The chasiu tasted a bit smelly. It was super thin slice of pork. OMG. I don't think it was a michelline star standard.

I ordered potato cake as the side dish and lychee & apple jelly as dessert. I think the potato cake was a bit watery. It supposed to be more solid. The 2 jelly cups I brought home and ate them with Marco.

No comments: