Sunday, October 18, 2015

Weekend with MG 20 months

2 days ago Marco turned 20 months. He is more talkative now. He even shouts when we were in library yesterday.



He also become heavier and I almost can not carry him. He is suddenly so heavy. I am fortunate, he doesn't ask me so much to carry him. I train him to walk by him self except for taking escalator, going up and down from the bus and MRT.

He is so independent, he walked here and there, explore the space. Some aunties or uncles looked at him and interacted with him, may be they found him cute.

I must really enjoy this moment as he is growing so fast. I love my Marco so much. I never thought I would love a person that much. I love him more than I love myself definitely. He came to this world because of me, from me and I have to protect and love him.

No comments: