Sunday, November 1, 2015

Saturday, 31st Oct 2015

My maid took off today as she has exam. Then she went out very early and put Marco in my room. Since he put Marco in, he never slept back. It was around 6+am. Therefore I also woke up.

I fed him milk and we played a while. On 8.30am, I fed him Swiss roll in Doraemon bowl. He finished 1 big slice and I showered him around 9.30. Thinking to go out to library, I also prepared my self and changed his clothes. In fact, Sengkang library is closed due to renovation. The full month of November, Compasspoint will be closed as all shops are under renovation.

We went to NEX for around 2 hours. Library there opens at 11am. So we just walked at the shop. There is a pet shop. Marco was so happy seeing rabbits, guinea pigs, fish, and turtles. Then I brought him to Kiddy Palace to play a while. He found a toy that he likes, so it took time to move him out from there. And he was stuck there for sometime.



I reached home around 12.15 noon. Wash hands and fed him lunch. One cooked me lunch, tomato based pasta with 1 cheese sausage.

After lunch I wiped Marco and change his clothes, prepared him for nap. I was really tired while he was still playing with my stationery. I was on the bed and I called him to come up the bed. He came up and laid down beside me. I overslept and he may went down from the bed him self and continuing playing with my stationery.

I got scolding because I let him played with stationery while I slept. One accused me that I just pretend to be a hero by taking care Marco when I knew my limitation. What is it? One even pushed me harshly to the room. I could feel his palm pushing me on my back for quite some times as I felt pain. Then one told me that one had no feeling for me and he was here just to protect the family. Protect from who? Look, who is pretend to be a hero?


No comments: