Sunday, November 1, 2015

Semper Amemus

It supposed to be "Love Always". In reality love and hate is just a thin line difference...A very fine line. Sadly...

However my love to my son is forever. I will give my life for his life. He is my flesh and blood. I love him so much and he is the only child of mine. I never loved someone like this before. I began to understand what a mother love is. The bond between a mother and her child is the only real and purest bond in the world, the only true love we can ever find in our lifetime. I know it is a bit late to realize this after almost a year after Marco was born. It is still better than never.



One told me that I take care my son just to pretend to be a hero. I can not imagine how evil one's thought is. I take care my son because I love him so much and I cherish every moment I spend with him as I don't know how many year more we can be together. Life is a mystery... I try to appreciate and be a better mother for my son.

No comments: