Thursday, September 26, 2013

Pregnancy Week 15

I am alone now in week 15. Niko is in Beijing till Friday.

I keep eating on Sunday. I don't know why I just don't feel full after my meal.

I passed few working days easily without him because anyway your time from morning to night (about 8pm) is wasted outside. Then night time before sleeping, I have video chat with him.

I am so happy today as he will fly back tonight. I will be able see him tomorrow morning.

This week I feel normal. I went crazy on Monday wanting to eat Tonkatsu curry rice. So after work, I went to NEX and found a restaurant named TonTei, Pork Restaurant. The set meal is not expensive. I ordered tonkatsu curry hotplate with miso, with rice, and cut orange. I ate alone till I was very full even though the taste was not what I expected. The tonkatsu was a bit to hard. Total bill was $19.30



No comments: