Saturday, October 5, 2013

Pregnancy Week 16

Today morning was raining and when I woke up, Niko was out for jogging. So I msg him to go home since it was raining anyway...

I wanted to eat prata at upper thompson road. So we went there and order 4 prata. One of them was my favorite banana cheese one.

After that we rushed to AMK hub to visit KKH clinic. This visit it took only 5 minutes in the room and the rest 30 minutes we spent for waiting. :(



When the doctor scanned my tummy, he said total from head to rump was about 11.3cm and my due date was pushed 2 days based on the scan result from 13th week. When he turned the scanner device to the left of my tummy, I could see that in between my baby legs there was something protruding out. After that, the doctor said 90% was boy...



I actually was not very surprise about that because from the symptoms I checked on the internet, I am carrying a baby boy. I also had a dream on my 11th week that my baby is a boy. I think those prepared my from knowing the fact that it is a boy.

No comments: