Sunday, September 22, 2013

Pregnancy week 14

The morning sickness has gone completely. I was so happy at the beginning until the headache kicked in. The reason I have headache is because the increase of blood volume in the body. It is very not comfortable when the whole day from morning to night you have headache. The worse time is normally on evening.

This week is full of drama as I feel really left out alone. At home I have no body to talk to. I am very sad as before this pregnancy I imagine a very different scene in my mind during my pregnancy.

I have suffered with the hormonal change which really influence my body and emotion. I don't get any aid for my problem.

Niko will be flying to Beijing this Saturday evening and he will be back on next Friday afternoon. I completely will be alone the whole week. :(




No comments: