Sunday, September 22, 2013

Long Holiday (Hari Raya and National Day)

These are the days we have been waiting for weeks. 4 holidays in a row.

First day on Thursday was gone so fast because I was sleeping for the entire day. I had breakfast made by Niko. After that, I slept again till 2 o'clock. I woke up we straight away went to Nakhon to have late lunch. After lunch, we went to Novena Square because Niko wanted to buy some wagyu beef and other things for tomorrow's meal. Went home it was already evening and he went jogging. On the way home, he bought sweet and sour pork rib at Buangkok chi char.

Second day on Friday was gone so fast as well because I again was sleeping for the entire day. Breakfast for 2nd day was waffles with salted butter. Then Niko made lunch, wagyu and ribeye steak. The wagyu surprisingly was super tender and juicy. I really like the meat texture. After that, I finished my civilization V using Indonesian Gajah Mada.




Third day was gone for Jessy. She brought me some Indomie Cabe Hijau. Niko and I took her to Xin Yuan Ji to try on Asam Curry Fish Head. We ordered Thai style Toufu and Mushroom and kailan also. After that Niko sent us back to Orchard Ion. We sat on Maison Kayser at Wheelock Place. There's a good deal 1 drinks and 1 cake for $7.00. We sat there for around 3 hours. The cake was good. The rosehips and rose tea was also ok.



Fourth day was gone the fastest. I didn't feel I have done something this day. Basically I just had Baby back bone ribs and pasta for lunch by Chef Niko. Watch Gatsby and finish Homeland TV-series. The rest of the time I spent for sleeping.




No comments: