Sunday, September 22, 2013

Pregnancy week 7

This is the hardest week ever. I feel very lethargic. It is very difficult to wake up on time for work.

I keep yawning from morning to end of office hour. I feel a day is longer than it actually is. I always waiting for 6pm to come as I feel really lethargic.

I had one day eating in office, it ended up so bad. I was terribly sleepy after lunch. So the next day I decided to go out at lunch time.

The saliva problem is not coming again this week but I then get another problem with my breasts. They seems getting bigger and painful. I need to buy new bras with 1 cup size bigger for better support.

At the end of this week what I do during weekend is just sleeping all day. I always feel sleepy.

Oh my....hardest week ever...Even I have earlier nights, but I am still sleepy. I don't know how many hours would be enough for sleeping.

No comments: