Saturday, March 21, 2009

Ramen Santuoka @Central

We have plan to eat here, but always cancel cause Niko need to work OT.

Then this friday I decided to go alone but when I ask my housemate whether want to go eat ramen, she wanted also.

So we queued for 15 minutes to get seats on 1 side table facing clark quay river. Then I ordered the choice pork and miso ramen. The choice pork came separately with the ramen.


When the ramen came, miso were smelled very strong. And I like the taste also.

Then the best part was the pork...the meat was very2 tender...don't know what they had done with the pork. The meat was a bit salty but when I ate with the ramen, It became very nice, not so salty.

Sure I will go back to have a nice pork and ramen here. And when we went out from the restaurant, the queue was even longer than before.

The choice pork ramen costs $19.50 but after including GST & service charge become $23.00.

No comments: