Monday, March 9, 2009

My 1st wedding anniversary, 1st March 2009

I had planned for going out dinner on this day. In fact that day was raining, but nothing could stop me from celebrating my anniversary.
It's really hard to find taxi when It's raining. Normally infront of our block can find taxi easily.

We went to Hog's Breath Cafe at Chjimes. I ordered beef steak with mushroom gravy. Niko ordered the black pepper one.


Eventually, It was not enough for me to eat one piece of 200grams beef steak...I had been craving for beef steak or lamb chop the days after. I should have ordered the ausi cut which is 300 grams.

Niko bought me a bucket of Lily...which I don't like...I think cause It's cheaper than rose.

We continued with waffle ice cream in Ben and Jerry. Very very sinful dessert.

No comments: