Monday, March 30, 2009

Couple run @eastcoast,on 28th April 2009

Niko and I joined the couple run, that my colleagues recommended to me. Finally she didn't go...then Niko made a payment already.

It's been 3 months i didn't go running. Then this race was 9km run. OMG...luckily I still can go home.

Morning we took taxi to eastcoast...and on the way to ECP at the outram junction, we saw an accident. What a bad start!!!


The run started at 7.30 which was quite late.

On the 4km, I ran out of energy. Some more my right tight was pain.

But then we kept running...till we could see the finish gate. That time, we decided to run faster and took over few couples. Our time was 1 hour, 15 minutes. I had finished it. Innitially I didn't think I could.

For the goody bag, each couple only got one bag. Inside were 1 menshealth magazine, 1 simply her magazine, 1 young parents magazine, 3 travel bottle lanvin perfume, 2 kose whitening masks, 2 sachets vichy sunblock, 3 small tubes biotherm white detox, 2 small bottles asience shampoo and conditioner, 1 set bausch&Lomb contactlens care, 3 sachets loreal revitalift, 3 sachets loreal UV perfect, 2 sachets maybeline foundation, 3 sachets estee lauder pore minimizer, 3 sachets granier wrinkle lift, 3 small tubes lancaster infinite white, 1 bottle clear shampoo men, 1 bottle 100plus, 2 bottles mineral water, 2 couple t-shirt.

We celebrated it with eating Ajisen Ramen at Taka. Innitially we went to Ken Ramen, but it still closed. Then we knew that they will only open on 12.00.

No comments: