Monday, March 9, 2009

My 27th Bday, 26th February 2009

Actually I wanted to take 1 day leave on my bday. But I only had 5 days left.

Niko gave the bday present in advance on 24th Feb.

Then I got a pair of Nike running costume from the studio and a cute card with a 3D paper dinosaur.


Why dino? They said because I eat like dinosaur, never feel full. They gave the present on 6pm...and I tried the costume on the spot. After that we took picture together. 1st was the normal face...2nd was ugly face.



Then I went bugis for a dinner with adeline,benny,ronald,winson and Niko. We ate the curry fish head restaurant at bugis.
After finishing the food, they sang "happy bday" which I said "sttt!!! don't sing!!!"
But they sang louder...


We didn't go home that day cause Niko had a promotion voucher at IBIS bencoolen. He paid $10 for 1 night there (without breakfast). Then room was very small and the bathroom also.

No comments: