Sunday, March 15, 2009

Beef Roasted Sandwich @Coffee Club

We went to Orchard yesterday night to meet my Uni-friends. Actually I brought along my Taka voucher from Ronald&Adeline Benny. I was thinking to buy something if there's something good. But I was also considering not to buy anything at the moment cause by end of May, we will be moving to somewhere else.

When we were at Taka, I could not concentrate on the things there. I felt dizzy...Then we decide to sit at CoffeeClub at Paragon.

Niko ordered beef roasted sandwich. I thought that he won't be eating any thing cause before we went out, we just had our early dinner. Niko's pasta..agaiiiiiiiinnnn!!!!!

The mushroom soup was fantastic..they chopped\ the mushroom till you can not see it. It blend together with the soup. But you can still taste the mushroom.

I don't have any comment on the sandwich, cause I only ate for 2 bites.. :)

No comments: