Thursday, November 27, 2008

What things to eat at Jakarta when you go back

I always miss these food when I'm not at Jakarta. Then when I come to Jakarta, I gain at least 2kg cause I eat alot. And here's the list :

1. Bakmi GajahMada (GM), Bakmi special GM, Ifumie, Siomay, Fried dumpling
The God of the noodle...


2. Bakso Akiau, Jl.Mangga Besar (I forget the number)
I always order 1 kwetiaw, slice beef meat and meatball.


3. Sotomie Roxy
The meat tastes like lamb, but it's beef and it's roasted.
Then the soup is sour cause of the lime. It's just perfect.

4. Bakso blok 1, Muara Karang

5. Nasi Padang, Sari Bundo
Different from nasi padang in Singapore.
Cause Nasi padang in Singapore came from Malaysia, not spicy.


6. Honeymoon Dessert, Mal Taman Angrrek Level 4
Strawberry pudding tofu...the best dessert I know.
Only can be found in Indonesia, Hongkong, and Malaysia (if I'm not wrong)

No comments: