Thursday, November 20, 2008

The Birthday Present for The One

I'm not kind of person who can make surprise for the one I care. I always have to make sure that the thing i'll give is the one that the person wants.

So after offering few things to the beloved husband, he picked the cheapest thing I had offered to him...sigh...lucky me... :)

I went to Takashimaya, Orchard in the lunch time together with my colleague. I knew what i wanted to buy, so it took only about 10 minutes.



I saw he was happy when I gave him the present. But however, now the thing is laid on the table and had been covered by dust....he seems don't put attention on taking care the thing.

May be next year I should only buy him a tie...or give him only a whole night satisfaction.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

well ... it's not that i don't take care of it but I am away for 2 weeks so I could not take care of it.

Nevertheless, I really like it very much

The Desperate Careerwife said...

You HAVE TO like it very much...cause I DID spend a lot on this.