Thursday, November 27, 2008

Holiday Plan in my dream

I want to go Hongkong since I heard my friend who had gone there, said that in HK is heaven for shoppers...and the foods are nice.

But I also want to go Japan to eat and to shop. Neverfull bag in Damier is only available in Japan. But I also saw there's another version in Damier azur...really rare.





I may need some time to save my money if I really want to enjoy my Japan or HK trip with unlimited shopping... :P

Since we want to buy a house, so Niko said we won't go for any holiday for the next mid 2009. So sad, isn't it? The only one trip that we will have is Jakarta trip for our wedding dinner and to Sukabumi-Bandung for visiting his relatives.

I also confuse about why we should go to Sukabumi. Anyway on the wedding dinner they will come to Jakarta, and again, we gonna meet one another.

No comments: