Friday, November 14, 2008

Diet and run

Since I've been told that in our office's D&D party, we all have to wear costumes according to the theme is given...I doubt I'll attend.

I decided to attend, but my team will be wearing "Josie and the pussycats costume"...have you read Archie Digest or Betty and Veronica digest? Jossie and the pussycats are wearing the costume like swimwear.



I can not imagine...me in that costume...i never wear swimwear cause i can not swim.
So since I still have around 40 days to loose my weight, I've decided to go run everyday...and I don't take dinner...so suffering. It has started yesterday, 13th November 2008.

I also torture my self to achieve the proportional body shape cause of my wedding dinner in Jakarta on 3rd January 2009. I don't want to look like a fatso bride.

No comments: