Monday, November 24, 2008

AFA 2008 @Suntec

I went with my housemate to AFA 2008 at Suntec. It's an anime festival. I got 2 free tickets from my company.

We reached there around 11.30am on saturday, 22nd November 2008. And my friend also brought another friend who likes anime also. We had our lunch at Fountain Terrace there. After that we went to Suntec level 4.

There was a lot of teenage, most of the visitors were youngsters. Some of them were wearing costume, but anyway I didn't know what character they we tried to copy.



I happened to take picture beside the original script of dragon ball, one of my collections.

I also took pictures of the showcases. Really interesting. they are very detail and cool.


I also took some pics of a girl that doing costplay wearing don't know what costume.
She is pretty that's why i took hers. Cause the rest are not.

No comments: