Wednesday, November 26, 2008

About Tax and Fiscal Policy in Indonesia 2009

This is really confusing for all Indonesian who are working in Singapore. Cause few weeks ago there's a Tax seminar in Indonesian Embassy.

I read in yahoogroups : Indo-sing. This is hot topic that they have been discussing.

The rumors said that the fiscal policy will be increased on 2009. Damned!!! I will go back on december and will be back to Singapore again on January. That means I will kena by the fiscal, cause I don't have NPWP (Nomor Peserta Wajib Pajak). Fiscal for now is Rp. 1.000.000,-. It will be Rp.4.000.000,- by 2009.

Those who have NPWP, don't need to pay fiscal. But I don't want to have one cause I don't want to pay double tax.

Some of them said, we don't have to pay if we fill in the COR form (Certificate of Residency) to explain that we paid tax to Singapore gov. And the COR form will declare that our NPWP is NIL (0).

But once you have NPWP, it will be forever with you...

No comments: