Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Pregnancy week 17 & Niko's Birthday

After seeing my baby length, I know that my baby is slightly longer than average. Because in the US website, baby on 17th week pregnancy has length about 10.5cm. Mine is 11.3cm

I had to work overtime recently, I feel very tired. I am on the same state as 7th-8th week pregnancy where I felt sleepy and fatigue all day.

What happen to the baby :

• Your baby is "getting fat"! Actually, although fat now begins to form underneath the skin to provide insulation, most fat is deposited only in the third trimester.

• Your baby learning to "breathe"! From regular movements of the chest, you can notice the "inhaling" and "exhaling" of amniotic fluid, which serve to train the lungs.

• Don't be surprised if you see your baby sucking on a thumb!


What happen to my body :

• Your baby is going through a rapid growth and so are you. You have probably gained between 5 to 10 pounds (around 2.5 to 4.5kg) at this point.

• Your uterus is now around 2 inches (around 5 cm) below your navel, and maternity clothes are probably a must by now.

• During your pregnancy, it is not uncommon for you to experience nasal congestion, nosebleeds, or an increase in vaginal discharge or sweating. The cause of these symptoms is normal and related to the increased blood volume.

Today 8th Oct is Niko's birthday. I ordered a cake from Coffee Bean (Millenia walk branch) yesterday. They need 3 working days to get my cake done. So I have to take their "cake of the month" which also cheese cake kind.

No comments: