Sunday, March 2, 2014

1st Week with Marco

When we reached home with Marco, it was hectic. I wanted to help Niko, but I was still struggling with my wound. Niko was so busy and tired.

Marco was cranky on our first night as we didn't know what he wanted. After few days, we began to notice the sign if he was hungry and whether he was already full. Third night he was not sleeping with me. His bed had been assembled already by Niko. Niko's mom was the one who woke up and fed him in the middle of the night.

I was the one who bath him everyday with MIL's assistance.



We went to Sengkang polyclinic to check his jaundice level. We went during off-peak hour, around 2-4pm. He was still very red as his jaundice level was 174 on tuesday, 18th March. Coming up to 202 on Thursday, 20th March. Going down again to 189 on Saturday, 22nd March.

Every morning MIL brought him down stairs to sunbath him. One day Niko brought them to Punggol promenade while I was resting at home.


My masseur, Zaria, came on Wednesday. She bound me with bengkung and my tummy was srunk quite fast. I enjoyed my massage session also even though I didn't like the wrapping part.

I made some comic about Marco as I accidentally captured some of his funny expression.


Roland, Joey, and Gray son came on Saturday. Leedy also came to see baby M. Vera and Herman came on Sunday.


No comments: