Sunday, March 2, 2014

2nd Week with Marco

I went to clinic again to check his jaundice level. This time was even better, he is at 165 on 24th March. The doc asked us to come back again on Friday. Fiuhhh... at least not so often going back to the clinic as it's very trouble some to get there.

Thursday, we went to pasir ris to meet Mr.Chang for Marco's chinese name. I guess Niko was too tired recently of the baby things, he said we met Mr.Chang at the White Sand shopping mall at pasir ris MRT. As I remember, he mentioned at the beginning the meeting would be at Down Town East. We eventually moved to Down Town East. He said Marco's need more water environment as he is too "yang" according to birth time. He read Marco's ba zi. He inherit his father personality and could be in Food industry. Mr.Chang gave 3 options of name. We decided to chose Wu Peng Xue for him as it rhymes best among those. The best facing for him is South West and near water. Sentosa Cove will be our next destination...just joking. :D

I didn't have celebration for my birthday. I just got a good news from Margaret, my team leader, that I was promoted to senior designer. She asked me to check my salary increament that has been bank in this morning. Niko was so busy that he forgot to buy cake for me. But he bought on the next day 27th Feb. We cut the cake when Grace was visiting me. She bought me a small cake also.

Thu Zar our Myanmarnese maid also coming on 28th March. It got delayed from the initial plan on 26th Feb because of the insurance. Niko picked her up early in the morning and he went to work after that. She was a great help as the house was straight away clean after 1 day.

I went back to clinic with Thu Zar. Marco's jaundice level was 138 on Friday, 28th Feb 2014 and get some ointment for his skin peeling.


On Friday we also planned to use our almost expired Saboten voucher. This voucher supposed to be used for my birthday dinner as we never thought that I would have delivered before that. Niko, Marco and I went to T1 Changi Airport. The queue in front of Saboten outlet was long and it was moving slowly. Marco was peacefully asleep in the stroller so it was ok to wait half an hour.

We finally had our seat on 9pm. We then ordered 1 saboten special set for Niko and 1 pork loin katsu curry rice for me. After finish eating, Marco woke up to ask for milk. We then made a move after he was full.




No comments: