Monday, March 17, 2014

4th Week with Marco

The 4th week was easier as my mother had gone back to Jakarta and there's empty room so Niko could sleep there while I brought Marco inside our room.

His jaundice level had gone down to 109. However the doctor required us to bring him back till he reaches below 100.

He is much fatter now. Some of the new born rompers we bought for him and passed from other baby, those are too tight for him now.

We got a pair of booties from Joanne, shipped from US. They arrived a day before the full month celebration. Just nice.


I planned his celebration with rocking horse theme. His full month celebration was held in our house on 16th March. I woke up late as my sleep was disturb last night. He got many presents from the guests. After this event, we were all every tired.









No comments: