Monday, February 24, 2014

Saturday, 15 Feb 2014

I am so happy today... Niko is here. Our plan for today is
- go market buy vege and meat for this evening gathering at Teo Leng's place
- go to prenatal class at AMK hub
- go to Teo Leng's place for gathering

We then went to Rivervale Plaza straight from airport to buy vege and meat. We had Mc D breakfast there.


We went to AMK hub to have lunch first at Ajisen Ramen. Surprisingly the Ajisen Ramen there was not to nice compare to other branches. I didn't have appetite that day and I was not in a good mood.


This session of prenatal class was quite useful. This was about how to bath the baby, swaddle baby, put diaper, and to burp baby. We did it with a doll. I choose baby boy doll. It got penis at the genital area. Niko was still playing with the doll, but I was not in the mood to joke. I didn't know why I was in the bad mood.

We went home and I had a nap. Niko cooked for his gathering. He cooked a chunk of pork bay leave and vinegar.

When I was sleeping I felt that something poped in my uterus followed by a kick from my baby. I quickly woke up and stand to check my underwear. When I opened, it was nothing. But then the water dripped on the flow through my thighs. The water was pink color. It was my water bag leaked.


Niko made one call to KKH hotline. The nurse said we need to go hospital directly to delivery suite. We then quickly packed our hospital bag. But in that kind of moment, he still insisted to go deliver the meat to Teo Leng's house. WTF!!! Luckily I didn't have contraction that moment.

We then reached hospital, they put me under hi-risk case. I worry that time I wouldn't go home with the baby.

No comments: