Saturday, February 1, 2014

Nana's Green Tea @ Plaza Singapura

Somehow the last working day before CNY 2014, Melia wanted to accompany me lunch. She never have lunch. Now she wants to have lunch? This must not be missed.

So I straight away agreed to go lunch with her. Then I chose Nana's Green Tea and she agreed. We knocked off from office 1pm sharp. :D



These are we ordered. Teriyaki burger, Locomoko burger, and 2 green tea latte with ice cream. Shooook!!! The teriyaki burger was tasty. My locomoko burger was ok, it's like burger covered by tomato sauce. Actually we wanted to ordered Chicken katsu rice, but they said no curry for today lunch. :(

I felt really full, overly full to be precise. I think it was because the drink was mixed with ice cream so it was damn thick. The rice is also japanese rice which is more dense.

Total our bill was $38.25. I felt satisfied with the green tea latte. Next time I will not finish the rice. OMG, it's too much.





No comments: