Monday, February 24, 2014

My Valentine's Day 2014

I had a very memorable valentine's day this year. I actually planned to follow my colleagues to go eat outside but somehow I felt tired as my baby kicking and stretching in my womb. So then I decided not to go and just went home. I had western food alone in block 205 coffee shop. I ordered half spring chicken and ice lemon tea which I felt not bad. I just enjoyed my dinner slowly alone.



After dinner, somehow I didn't know why I researched on mucus plug while waiting for water heater. While I took bath, I saw something dropped on the floor. It was exactly like mucus plug. I quickly run outside without drying my body to get my phone and to take pic of that thing.



I sent that pic to my mother in law and sent it also to Niko as he almost boarded the plane coming back to Singapore from Beijing. I thought I still have 2 weeks. I actually would inform my team leader in monday that my mucus plug has gone.

Anyway I just slept because I wanted tomorrow to come faster. Morning on 6am I rushed to go airport to pick Niko up. I was so happy he came back.

No comments: