Sunday, September 27, 2020

Green Corner at Home

 I started to create this corner since few months back. Starting small by propagating my money plants in glass bottle with water. Then I bought Gerbera Daisy and Strawberry Begonia. Then finally got my Venus Flytrap which I named her "Miss Venus".

My friend also gave me an air plant. I put it near my fountain as air plant may need moist as their food.

I found happiness when looking at my plants grow new leaves. I still want to buy Caladium plant family which I think they are beautiful or Calathea family which has very unique leaf pattern.






If you want to grow your own Venus flytrap, you can get it here. Basically just put near the window where it has enough sun. Water with overnight water (leave it overnight for the chlorine to evaporate first). Once a week you will have fun feeding this plant.


No comments: