Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Dian Xiao Er, 30th Aug 2020

 I have been sick for days. I also think I may worry about so many things in life. So just loosen a bit today by taking Marco to eat nice food.Marco today has been behaving very well also. I never shout at him today.

My initial plan was to go to china town. I saw the sun was v strong and I was not well also. So waterway point or Compass One were best option to go.  I gave Marco few options, ate chasiu noodle, sushi express or duck. He chose duck which is the most expensive option.

Nevermind, today is to reward his good behaviour and giving him control. He always says that he cannot choose. He wants to have control. Ok, I told him to choose.

He said that was the best duck he ate in his life. He said many times to me. He really likes the duck. I will bring him again next time. He ate almost whole bowl of rice with lotus roots and duck. He separated the skin from the duck meat. He ate the skin first and then the meat with the rice. 

He kept praising how nice the duck was. He said his favorite part of the duck was the skin. He also talk on how white the lotus roots were compared when we cook ourselves at home. I think this is because we didn't dip into saltwater, so it was oxidized. 

After eating, he showed me his tummy, it was big. he said he wanted to vomit because he ate too full. I think you understand as a mother, when you see your kid has good appetite, you feel happier. I feel glad also because our taste buds are similar, so I don't need to argue on what restaurant to go.





He stood quite long time at the ipad display stand, playing his game.




No comments: