Sunday, June 14, 2015

Sunday Mass 14th June 2015

Today mass talked about seed. It needs time to let the seeds grow to a tree. The tree will welcome any birds to rest on it. As well as the church also welcome any people from different race and back ground to come and attend the mass.

I was busy taking care of Marco today so that I was a little bit distracted. However I still listened about the catholic church that experiences significant drop in term of adult baptism. So the grow is considered slow. We normally blame catechist. In fact the father said it is our responsibility as a member of the church to reflect evangelism in our life and our responsibility to bring the good news to other people.

During communion, I was nervous as I carried Marco. When the lady said body of Christ, I was stunt. She needs to repeat again 2x till I said Amen. After that we went back to our seats. But still, he was bored already, so he kept making noise. I brought him to the infant room behind.

The first experience going to church with Marco was good. He behaved good. We arrived early and he was not even once crying. He was cheerful. Some grandmas liked him, called him. He looked cute with jacket and he walked here and there within a certain radius from me. During Eucharist, he walked in the middle of the aisle while sucking his water bottle. Luckily he never made any noise. I was so happy he was a good boy in the church today. He is lovely boy.

No comments: