Saturday, June 6, 2015

Saturday Date with Marco

I went to Vivo City with Marco this afternoon after lunch at home. We reached there around 2.30pm. Marco feel asleep not long after we walked around. He slept at Tangs to be precise.

During his nap, I went around shops, tried clothes (of course with stroller inside my fitting room) and see some restaurant to take note how the interior looks like. While I also trying to find some food for Marco's snack after his nap. The first idea was to get grilled salmon at Japanese restaurant, but the price was crazy. Then I checked out Poulet, they don't have salmon. But the price for braised oxtail was still more make sense than grilled salmon in Ajisen Gourmet Town. In fact Menya Mushasi has grilled salmon as one of their entree I felt a bit awkward to order that in a ramen restaurant.



We ended up at Crystal Jade. I ordered chicken feet, xiao long bao, liu sha bao, and siew mai for Marco. The food came a bit long. He was already bored waiting. He cried asking me to put him down. During dining time, he sat half way after that he wanted to go down. He ate 1 siew mai, a bit of chicken feet (I never thought it would have a bit of chilli), half of liu sha bao, and 3 pieces of xiao long bao (without skin). I packed the 2 pieces of liu sha bao as we could not finished the bao. The funny thing he said while waiting for our food was "hot!hot!". Our next table ordered milk tea but it came with dry ice as part of their signature presentation.


After eating, I changed Marco's diaper and also peed. We used the disable kind of toilet. I think Vivo city is the best place to hang out with baby. However during weekend, getting into the lift is difficult.

We reached home at 6pm, and it was just nice for Marco to have his dinner. I didn't have my dinner. I lost weight. I scaled on the afternoon, I was 56.6kg

No comments: