Saturday, June 6, 2015

Recording My Memory with Marco

I will continuously write about my journey with Marco. I hope this good memory can be passed to him when he is old enough to understand until the day I am no longer beside him.

I did admit that I didn't enjoy the things I had to do for Marco when he was 4-11 months. I think that was just adjustment period as a new working mother. As time goes, I really enjoy seeing him grows and everyday for him is like a new adventure. I bring him out to a date during weekend, order different kind of food for him to try. We went to different kind of place also.

I really want to show him our journey from gestation period, he already kicked my tummy, to the day I show him the story. By keeping this record, I can tell him exactly in detail what happened and how I felt. I see this as a life time project. :) What important in life is not only tangible things, memories create stronger feeling for people.

No comments: