Saturday, June 6, 2015

Emerging Grey Hairs and Other Shift

I am aware that I have this problem since I gave birth. All of sudden, there are so many grey hairs on top of my head. Recently I have been going through a stressful period, it may get worse. Grey hair normally will come out when you are late 30's for Asian. Other than that, it is considered as premature grey hair.

I looked at internet for this remedies. I will try to nourish my body with nutrient and see how it progresses. According to the article I read, the reasons of grey hair are stress and lack of nutrients. There is connection between low bone density and premature grey hair. I also felt that my back was painful. It's like my spine was not strong enough to support my body. I suspect either I sit too long during working hours or I have not enough calcium.

I immediately bought a bottle of calcium at GNC (90 tablets). I think it can last for 3 months. After taking it daily during office hour together with vitamin E, I feel my spine is not as painful as before. I read further yesterday in office while I was not so busy that actually I need to take 3 pills a day in order to cover the body needs. I guess I will take 2 pills a day for calcium and 1 pill for vit E. I actually need to take vitamin C for maintaining immune function in order not to fall sick easily.

Taking a good food with good nutrients is also part of my depression therapy. According to article I read, taking antidepressant medication is proven to create another problem leading to suicide. So I will take step by step to fix my body and mind. It is a process to get my self better.

In order to make people happy, I have to be happy myself. I made a move to try to enjoy every second of my life. I choose a book after
so long I never read one. I choose the one I never finished reading before, I read halfway and lost interest finishing it. The book is "How to win friends & influence people". I really enjoy the book from the first chapter. I really hope I can improve my life after reading this book. I read this book on the MRT during my long journey to office and on the way back home as well. I guess this is a better way to spend my travelling time rather than browsing my phone.

No comments: