Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The worst food ever @MunTingXiang,Century Square,Tampines

We went to Century Square at Tampines to buy Yoon's bday gift, and we ate at one of the restaurant on the basement floor, Mun Ting Xiang.

The price wasn't so expensive at the brochure, but the taste was totally off.

I ordered Braised pork noodle which in the picture looked very tasty. It costs me $9.80 which is not worthy for a bowl of not nice noodle. At Kim Gary (vivocity) I can get better taste with the same price.


After a while a waiter came and put a bowl of pale noodle without saying anything. They should say the food's name to place in front of the person who ordered it. Really not polite.
And the noodle and the pork were not the same like in the picture...before I tasted it, I knew the taste wouldn't be so nice from how it looked.

My colleagues who also ordered different food,said the taste wasn't nice at all. I am wondering why they still can survive in Singapore.

No comments: