Tuesday, January 6, 2009

2nd day at Jakarta,29th Dec 2008, Make up testing

We arranged appointment with the make up artist, Herry from Centro, on the 2nd day, Monday morning.

He reached my house on 10.30am and soon started the preparation for my make up testing.

He is really good, this was the 1st time I was being make up and I felt comfortable at my eyes and the eyes also looked good.




Of course his fee wasn't cheap. But overall we were satisfied with the make up result and the hairdo.

After that we went to Artha gading mall to see dining table's chairs.

On evening we met all the person involved for our wedding dinner at Mall Taman Anggrek. While having discussing, we had our dinner at Pizza Hut. 7 persons attended the meeting, Samuel (best man), Felicia (bride's maid), Iwan (photographer), Ci Siung Ngo, Ian (MC), Niko (groom), Martha (bride).

No comments: