Wednesday, January 7, 2009

6th day at Jakarta, 2nd January 2009 - malam bidadari

This day was the last day I have to buy 4 chairs, cause tomorrow we gonna use them for the tea ceremony.

So my mother and I went to Roxy, we managed to find 1 furniture shop that had 4 nice chairs and could be delivered on the same day also.

These are the chairs those I bought for Rp.470.000 each.



After settled the thing, we wanted to eat Soto mie near there, but the seller said it would be ready on 1pm. So if we wanted to eat that, we still need to wait 1 hour.

We were already very hungry, so my mother said, why didn't we eat Nasi Padang.



So I drove to pick Niko's suit at Laundrette MTA and went to Sari Bundo at Djuanda.
I ate a lot...till I couldn't eat anymore.

When we reached home, everybody already did the preparation for tonight.

The guests started to come around 6.30pm. And the dinner was offer on 9.00pm without food for Niko and me.



I took shower and slept around 11pm.

No comments: