Monday, January 26, 2009

New Honda City 2009

It's been a year I was expecting to see the new Honda city design. I knew I would be launched by 2009, unfortunately it was launched in fourth quarter 2008.



The design is nice. Previous design was more feminine look, but now is more macho.
As usually, City's design is always very nice outside but nothing is special inside.
It just that the steering wheel is using the one that Civic has. Over all the newest generation of honda city is nice, but I don't know why, I don't feel like the rear side.

I still remember that from the 1st time, honda city was launched on 1997, I really really wanted that car. And then the next generation, honda city Z on 2000. But I eventually got other car that I didn't really crazy about it. On 2003, Honda city i-dsi was launched with a sophisticated design, and again I couldn't afford to buy it cause I was still in Uni...and the face lift of the 2003 version was launched on 2007 while I was going to go to Singapore.




No comments: